mumz

a forum for mums to get together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 am

Went for my doctors appointment yesturday. I was told at 20 weeks my C section would be on the 26/27 Jan. Now they have put it back to the 3rd of Feb affraid ! I know it's only a week but I am sooo cheesed off... Pregnancy is 4 weeks too long! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 130
Personal :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 am

Hugs hun, how many weeks will u be when u have your section (new date). I had 2 of my boys 2 weeks early but when i went to have Lilly the policy had changed to just one week before x

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 pm

hugs hun i hope u can get all sorted and lil one will arrive soon safe and sound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Lucy~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 83
Personal :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:29 pm

I always thought it was a week before. Why did they put it back? No wonder your cheesed off. XXX

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:20 am

flower
I was told first off it was dead on 39 weeks. Then some student doctor booked me in for 39 weeks + 5 days. More cheesed off as my mum in off to Kenya for 2 weeks on 28th so now wont see 2nd grandchild till she gets back at it's 2 weeks old.

The student doctor mentioned if you go into labour and want to go ahead with C section let us know!!!! I think she was doing it to push me into normal birth. I had an emergancy C section first time around so I dont want to have to have another. Also I when the placenter came away in theater I bled alot and was told by midwifes that I would have probably had the same problem with a natural birth and so would have had to go to theater in the end anyway.

My midwives have been really crap ..!

Never mind ... only 17 days to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors   

Back to top Go down

Waiting Waiting Waiting .... I soo hate doctors
Page 1 of 1