mumz

a forum for mums to get together

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Poo Poo everywhere!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Poo Poo everywhere!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:25 am

My little boy is 2 years and 10 months. I have started potty training today in preperation for the new arrival. However I have lost the will and am now waiting until both myself, hubby and mother in law are at home when the baby is born as I am about to loose my brain. Adam knows when he needs a wee and poo becasue he tells me but today in 2 hours we have been through 8 sets of pants!!!!!! Not even I wee that much and I am 37 weeks pregnant.! Then he did a poo and wipped it on the radiator!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 130
Personal :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Poo Poo everywhere!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 am

Potty training is such hard work. I dont blame you for waiting a while as your so close to having the baby now.

With mine when they were little i let them run around without anything on the bottom half and i was really lucky as they took to it really well. Good luck when u start trying again xx

Poo Poo everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mumz :: General :: Need to Moan-
Jump to: